Sunday 27 March 2011

Playtest Scenario – "The Devil’s Breath" posted

I’ve posted the scenario for “The Devil’s Breath” game which I umpired last week. You can find it located on the right hand side-bar of this Blog, below “Things I Blog about” and above “Blog Archive”.

It’s located in Google docs, with open access for anyone to view - you don't need a Goggle account or email address. If you have any comments (particularly regarding the best way of posting playtest and draft scenarios like this), please do let me know. If people find this interesting, I'll add a few more of the playtest/ draft scenarios we have been playing through onto the Blog soon.

5 comments:

  1. Sidney, thanks for sharing. I have been doing that too with my scenarios and playing aids (counters, cards, blinds), uploading in Google docs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ... and yes, please, upload any scenarios that you may think could be interesting!!! That will be highly appreciated

    ReplyDelete
  3. Benito, It was your uploading to Google docs which encouraged me to take the plunge! All I need to do now is work on the maps, although for this scenario, hopefully the location of things are self-explanatory.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just in cas it helps, for my maps I use a simple powerpoint layout which I save as "jpg" to be able to upload them in the blog and the word documents

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Sid, you are a damn fine chap.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...